My last period was on March 3, on April 8th I took a pregnancy test and it came back positive. The next day I started bleeding, nothing heavy just a lil more then spotting. I went to the ER and they couldnt find anythng wrong. I then went to my OBGYN and had my levels checked and my first test was 100 second was 180 and 3rd was 308. They havent really doubled like they should, and I am nevrous that it is a miscarriage. I now have to wait til May 2nd, to have more blood work and see if we can see anything from and ultrasound. I would like to know if anyone has any info for me, or if anyone has ever gone through something like this and had a healthy pregnancy. This is my first pregnancy. I am still bleeding now (April 23) but its not a lot at all.

Hi Meliss,

Bleeding early in a pregnancy is normal.  If you were 2nd or 3rd trimester then it would be cause for concern.

Your hCG levels are going up.  Don't focus on the numbers so much either.  They are more as a guideline than as a requirement.

Hang in there.  Keep us posted on your progress.