Ok ladies so i am 21 with two kids. I have had a bormal period since i was 12. My last period was may 12th. My bf nd i had sex sometime after that but not sure what days. My cycle goes every 28 days no more no less. My june period was supposed to be on the 9th. I got it on the 7th and i bled heavier for a short time only used one tampon and i had just started spotting on and off the rest of the day. It stopped on the 8th very early in the morning. The following wednesday i had spotted a little bit more. This is very unusual for me and i have most of the pregnancy symptoms. I did take two tests but they were neg. Maybe i tested too early. Any ideas.? I do have a doc appt tomorrow for a blood test but i wanted to get opinions first. Thanks ladies.! :)

nope they cant become pregnant :)

hey am in the same boat i have taken 4 tests and all come back neg!! but i have all the symtoms too

I juat did some research and i had seen that another lady in the same boat has the exact same thing. But now, if i had implantation which would occur from 6-12 days for me i noticed spotting on june 5th which is exactly 12 dpo but if i had implantation bleeding, what could the bleeding i expierenced on the 7th and 8th.?

And how common is it to have a blood test come back positive before a home test.? Cuz i read that too.