hello, everybody i am trying to figure out wats going on with me i got my tubes in july of 2009 during my C-Section with my fifth child,my periods have always been regular and on time every month my entire life,but in the last two months it has come only one day and nothing else Ive been feeling fluttering in my abdomen i have had stomach aches,heartburn  (which i never get unless im pregnant!) lower back aches,slight headaches,tired often and urinating constantly but negative pregnancy test could i still be pregnant? need some answers please help

I had my tubes tied after my daughter was born in 2008. They came untied only 3 years later. Which caused eptopic pregnancies (tubal), in both sides. The first one in 2011 and and the second in 2012. I had to have both tubes removed due to these eptopic babies. My advice, and I tell this to everyone who says they are having or have had their tubes tied, is this, always pay attention to your body after a tubal litigation, it is generally a eptopic (tubal) and if not caught soon enough, could require surgery and loss of the tube itself! Good Luck