Ok so on Jan 5th, 2018 ifound out iwas 5 weeks 5 days .. last period was November 28th :. I had sex with a guy December 3rd, I️ thought my period went off the day before only to find out my period wasn’t fully over And I️ began to bleed so we stopped, we used protection the entire time .. then I started back having sex with my boyfriend the next week unprotected and he cums in me every time .. my period just started becoming regular in August .. me and my boyfriend have been dating and having unprotected sex for 4 years .. I’m just freaking out because I’m pregnant now .. i was wondering could it be the other guy baby although we used protection or is it my boyfriend baby .. we typically had sex unprotected I’m just freaking out because now I’m pregnant and my boyfriend have been cumming in me for 4 years .. answers please I need help 

Based on your LMP I would say it is boyfriends but you will have a better idea after your first ultrasound usually around 8-10 weeks.

I am now 15 weeks 2 days .. I just needed confirmation because I have been freaking out I️ts just the fact he has been nutting in me 4 years and when I had sex with someone else i am pregnant although we used protection.. what took so long ? I wasn’t rushing just thought we couldn’t have kids

I hope everything worked out in your favor. Your situation was similar to mine. My LMP was November 27th 2017 and I missed my expected period on/around December 25th 2017. My due date is September 3rd 2018. I was told I conceived December 6th-11th 2017. I'm now 15 weeks and 4 days. My 12 week scan confirmed my due date of September 3rd 2018.

That’s why I’m here trying to get confirmation.. the ultrasound confirmed my EDD is September 4th, 2018. So the conceiving dates are accurate ? I just wanna be sure lol & congrats our babies are due around the same time!!

That sounds very accurate then (: I was 12 weeks and 4 days at my 12 weeks scan and gestational age was 12 weeks 1 day. Early scans are +/- 5 days. Typically your OBGYN will not change your due date unless your scans show a 6 day or more/less of a difference. But 7-12 week scans are the most accurate so I'd say you're safe (:

Thank you so much !! I️ am now happy again and ready to take on this journey !! Prayers you have a safe delivery ma’am .

You as well (: