Lmp May 4th...about 5 days..sex with guy a may 11th(it was after midnight) first he claimed he didnt ejaculate then later he said he did..who knows. Sex with guy b may 15th (after midnight) once at night once in the afternoon using withdrawl method for both times...been using this for 3 years with him with no problem. Well now im prego due feb 8th...my first sono was July 1st and I measured 8 weeks n 3 days...they said i ovualted anywhere from the 15th thru 20th of may...all my ovualtion calculaters say i ovulated may 18th..how accurate is that? Pretty normal 28 day cycle as far as i know..who is likely the father please help. I know dna is the most accurate but what can anyone tell me based on these details!!

Hi Guest,

This question sounds familiar...

You will normally ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  Day 1 is when your period starts.  Sperm can survive up to about 5 days.  No app can tell when you ovulated - it's a computer program estimate.  You can't determine ovulation "after the fact."

You had sex on day 7 with Guy A.  It's early but possible.

You had sex on day 11 with Guy B.  Likely just before your peak fertility.

The withdrawal method is very unreliable.  Especially when having sex multiple times.

Dates are based on your LMP.  From May 4 to July 1 is 8 weeks and 3 days.  The dates do not indicate when you became pregnant.  It takes several days from when you had sex until the ovum implants.

I'd say Guy B is the most likely but it could be either.  You will need that DNA test.

Hope it helps.