Okay, so 2 months ago i got my period on the 4th of October, and my periods don't really last that long, and i got off on the 7th, me and my boyfriend has sex on th 9th, he didn't cum in me, but he has precum after i gave him a blowjob. it's been 2 months since then, i've been feeling sick, and tired a lot. i have to pee all the time, and i am very emotional. i just got of my period on the 3rd of this month, it wasnt real heavy tho. kinda light but looked normal. and my friend said that sperm can live up to 2 months in your uterus, that's what her doctor told her. i was just wondering if that is possible, if i could be pregnant from that time, but the sperm lived in me. I'm really confused... help! o.O %-) ! ! ! :'( :'( :'(

If you had your period and you're fine, then you are not pregnant. And your friend is very incorrect sperm cannot live in the uterus for 2 months, its 72 hours which is 3 days. :-) So I'm sure you are just worrying for no reason and many girls are emotional after they have sex so that probably is the case with you, if you are really worried just get a pregnancy test. Good Luck!