Period due 2-11-09
todays date 2-18-09 [still no period]
cramps week before expected date of period
few pregnancy symptoms
took a blood and urine test 2-14-09 both came back negative
doctor said it could be possible it is too early

i'm not sure whether i am still pregnant or its all in my head.

Hi so you were 12 days late when you done the tests right? I am going throught the same thing myself and wondering if i still could be pregnant or if it is all in my head. However im only 6 days late. Have heard that it can be too early, my doctor wants to retest next week if still no period. I am having backpain and weir pain in my stomach, similar to the feeling you get when you have reflux or heartburn only its in my stomach and on the sides by my ribs, sometimes its a bit like ive got a stitch but im not doing anything.
Its all very strange. Keep me posted on here, hope it works out for you and you get some answers soon!

when I had my tests done I was only 3 days late. My period was due on the 11th and I went in and got a blood and urine test done on the 14th. Both came back negative and they told me the same thing that it might be too early to test and this week I need to come back in to get more tests done if I didn't start my period which I haven't so my doctor's appointment is tomorrow afternoon. Someone I was talking with told me that her test never came up positive until she was about 2 weeks late and it was only a faint positive.

my friend had the same thing, all her tests were coming up negative until she was 2 weeks late. I only had a faint positive with my son and i was over a week late then.
Let me know how you go at the doctors, all the best. x

Well I went to the doctors, and of course my test came back negative. This time I made them bring the test in and watch it turn negative myself. I got another appointment scheduled for this friday. they told me if i don't get my period i should go back. So i made an appointment a head of time knowing that I am not going to get my period. I still haven't gotten it yet.. I am nearly 2 weeks late, starting tomorrow I will be two weeks late. This is very strange because this type of thing never happens to me. I haven't really had any symptoms.. right now though my nipples have been sore for a quite a few days now. I'm not sure if that is one.. but yes. that has been bothersome lately.