I took four pregnancy test all was negative I only came on once in January and February.I went to the hospital the urine test at the doctors was negative also .What does that mean

It sounds like you are not pregnant. If you are at least a week late for your period you should wait a few more days and take another test since your other tests said negative.

Need a little more information....When was your last period? Have you had unprotected sex around the time of ovulation? Ovulation is around two weeks after the first day of your menstrual cycle. Example 1st-5th was your period so two weeks would be around the 14th. You will ovulate sometime in the time frame of 12th-16th and sperm can live in you up to 3 days on average and some up to a week if your ph levels are good. Have you taken the pregnancy test correctly? Did you take them in the morning with the first urine of the day. Your hcg hormone level will become concentrated overnight and build up so when taking the pregnancy test it will read more accurate. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms lately.

It feels like I am pregnant because I already have three kids.My feet are swollen back pain and sleepy all the time.

If you can not shake the feeling of being pregnant but keep getting negative test, I suggest going to your doctor and having them run a blood pregnancy test. They are more accurate than home pregnancy pee test.