Hey guys. I am 25 years old and I have a 10 month old. I had one regular period last month then a week later I had a light period for 3or 4 days then 3 or 4 days later I started again and had a period for 2 days that was very light. I am on orthotricyclone lo and I had a stomach bug were I threw up 2 of my pills. I have been having white discharge, nausea, issues with going to the bathroom, peeing more than usual, eating a lot, really thirsty, higher than normal body temp, and I am really bloated. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they were both negative, but I didnt have one show up positive until I was 2 1/2 months along last time. I am not sure if I am pregnant or just having issues with the birthcontrol. It is the same kind I was on before my husband and I decided to have our last child so I know it worked before. Just would really like some input PLEASE!! Thank you!

You are most likely pregnant, but then again it can be from stress or your birth control. wait another week and if things are not better by that time, rather just go to a doctor to be 100% sure.