Hi I'm Mary. I'm fifteen. I'm terrified I could be preggers. Me and my boyfriend had sex twice and he pulled out a long time before he came both times. The only thing is I'm still scared I could be. My family wouldn't understand. I'm also adopted so I don't really fit in, hence the reason I don't fit in with my family. My mum I know she loves me I'm just scared she might go after my boyfriend wether it be court wise or goin to beat his ass wise. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. My period doesn't come until the twentieth so I don't exactly know for sure yet but if I am how do you think I should tell my mum. I know if she kicks me out I can live with my boyfriend and his family. His mother also once being a teen mum. I just don't want to have to go to school and look like a slag or anything. If I am I think I shall keep it. I just don't know yet. If anyone has any advice I'd love to hear it. Please and thank you. M

That's a tough situation your in, especially at your age. There's no easy way to tell your mom IF you're pregnant...and that's a big IF. You're probably not even pregnant and you're stressing out about nothing. Relax. Just wait until the 20th and see what the result is.

I worked up the nerve to tell her this morning. She wasn't mad. Actually happy I told her. I just took the plan b pill I just hope everything will be okay and I won't start hemmoraging or anything. M