Hi, I am 34 years old man, and I suffer from OCD. I used zofolt, but I had some side effects, so I decided to try paxil. Can paxil be prescribed for OCD?

Yes, I used paxil for OCD. I had terrible thoughts, especially in the evening, about death and hell. I was obsessed with that. I also had those little irritating rituals that my wife hated so much, like counting the steps before I get into the car. It was stronger than me, I couldn’t control it. But then I went to a doctor, and she prescribed me paxil. After four weeks of using, I noticed the first results. One morning I woke up, and I couldn’t believe that I fell asleep the night before, without two hours of struggling with the dark thoughts. I felt free after long time, and my rituals didn’t seam so important any more. I gradually managed to reduce them, and I honestly believe it saved my marriage. Paxil really helped me with OCD, and you should ask your doctor to prescribe it to you.