Hi. Yesterday, I was in shock when my best friend told me how he saw a devil. We are not children anymore to say thinks like that, so I think there might be something wrong with him. Could it be OCD?

Hi, I suffer from OCD, and my symptoms are getting worse. At first, I only performed little rituals, like counting the seconds before I answer the phone, and washing my hands after touching anything or anyone. However, my condition is getting really serious now. I was always afraid of masks, shadows and dark. A month ago, I saw a devil for the first time. It was standing near my bed for few seconds, and then he disappeared. That happened few more times since then. I’m not stupid, I know it was just my OCD torturing me, but still I want it to stop! I don’t know what to do. Imagine that you often see the things you fear the most. I am afraid of the devil, and that’s why I keep seeing him. I have to get some medications as soon as possible.

yes indeed it is
in ancient times ocd was the way that devil communicates with you.
don't let the devil enter you.
fight it.
you have to have a strong willpower
fight the dammn thing