Hi, I have a new boyfriend and I really fell in love him. However, he is acting really strange. He has those weird little rituals, like counting steps to his door, and washing his hands every time he touches something. Sometimes, I have a feeling that he doesn’t want to touch me, like I’m dirty or something. It hurts me. Could this be an obsessive-compulsive disorder?

Hi, I believe you’re right. It is probably obsessive-compulsive disorder. I know, because I have those same “weird little rituals”. You know, it is hard to understand how do we feel. I tried once to make the whole day without washing hands and counting steps, but I couldn’t help it. It is stronger than me. Try to help your boyfriend to deal with his condition. If doctor confirms that he has obsessive-compulsive disorder, he will probably be sent to behavioral therapy (BT) or cognitive therapy (CT). Also, there are some medicines for treating obsessive-compulsive disorder. However, what helped me is most simple thing- naturally occurring sugar inositol.

its best to as him if it hurts you that much
he may well have it but at the same time he mightnt he might be goin through a rough time