I found out that I was seven weeks along but losing the baby. I had to have a d&c and also a diag laproscopic to make sure my tubes were okay.
I had little bleeding after the surgery but a week and a half later started to bleed very heavily. An ultrasound showed that there was either tissue or bleeding still in my uterus but it looks as if it is growing (prodruding) through my c-section scar. My ob says this is very unique and is now trying the shot methotrexate to see if this will dissolve the remaining tissue. If this doesn't work I am looking at surgery again which sounds like the doctor really doesn't want to do since it could be very risky. I am so scared and wishing that this was all over with. I'm just wondering if this has happened to anyone else. I have only had 2 c-sections but I have many adhesions. The doctor thinks the baby had attached itself to my c-section scar which is way low in the uterus. Is this uncommon?
I just don't know what to do if the shot doesn't work. I am trying to remain positive that it will work but this whole situation has been going on for a month now.