Since I have found out I am pregnant I can’t decide what to do. I don’t know whether to choose to have Caesarean section or vaginal birth. I know I should consult with my gynecologist, but seems like it will not help me because I really don’t know what the best is. I wonder if I will have abdominal ache after c-section, if I decide for this option. I would like to know more about this and possibility to have problems with abdominal ache and with health.

Caesarian section is also called c-section, abdominal delivery, and abdominal birth, where baby is delivered through a surgical abdominal incision. Usually c-section is recommended when a vaginal is not possible or is not safe for the mother or child. It is sure you wouldn’t feel any abdominal ache during this surgery, because it is done while the woman is awake but anesthetized from the chest to the legs by epidural or spinal anesthesia. This problem-made incision is across the abdomen, just above the pubic area. Decision to have a C-section usually depends on the obstetrician, the delivery location, and the woman’s past deliveries or medical history. C-section has become very safe procedure, but still there is the rate of serious complications. That’s why my advice is that you try with vaginal birth if there are no truly needs for doing C-section, because I can’t say there won’t be any abdominal ache. Caesarian section is recommended in cases there are some developmental abnormalities of the fetus, such as hydrocephalus or spina bifida, abnormal fetal heart rate pattern, abnormal position and multiple babies within the uterus. Also if you have heart disease, active genital herpes infection, HIV, or previous surgery is uterus c-sections should be performed, no matter there will be some abdominal aches.

Hey i had a section 3 weeks ago and i had two vaginals before that.... My advice is STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE OPERATING ROOM (providing its aviodable)...The recovery from a c-section is brutal ...the first three deays i wanted to die rather then deal with it anymore...and i had a healthy insicion and absolutly no complications to date...in fact i was out playing soccer with my boys today...now i feel absolutly fine... but seriously a c-section dosn't hurt at all until the spinal wears off then LOOK OUT.... i was on liquid codine , morphine and tylonal 4 's and still hurt like h3ll to put it nicely... and even now it hurts to cough or sneeze... and the incision is itchier then anything i've ever felt... but i saw the docter yesterday and everything is OK. seriously if you can avoid it please do...anyone who has has a section will agree!!...with a vaginal it hurts like well your in labour (unless u get a spinal /epidural then all you feel is SLIGHT pressure) and delievery feels horrible but once its over like the minute the placenta was out i felt perfect tired but no pain at all... and after it only hurt when i peed and even that wasn't to bad!....SERIOUSLY IF YOU CAN DELIEVER VAGINAL AND GET A SPINAL...THEIRS REALLY NO REASON TO PUT YOURSELF THREW THE PAIN IF YOU DON'T HAVE TO ... HOWEVER IF ITS AGAINST RELIGION OR WHATEVER AND YOU DON'T WHAT THE SPINAL /EPIDURAL AND YOU CAN HANDLE THE PAIN ALL THE POWER TO YOU...BUT REALLY ITS NOT WORTH IT YOUR NOT GETTING A MEDAL OR NOTHING FROM GOING NATURAL!!!....Hope this helped!!!! :-D

hi well this is what i can tell you about my c-section........this is my first baby so i dint know what to expect , but it was a scary feeling , i had to have a emergency one because my baby's heart rate kept dropping , but anyways i dint feel anything when they started ,thank god lol , but all i felt was tugging and pulling , then after that my baby's cord was wrap so they immediatly took him to get him breathing and ect , but i was pretty much out of it , i was still awake but real groggy , but i hated it afterwards cuz they had to air flight my son and so they brought him in the room so i could see him before they took him , and they told me i could touch him and that was it , so being still numb down i couldnt sit up couldnt raise my arms or hands to try and touch him , my whole body felt like jello basically , but i was in a little pain after the epidural wore off , but not too bad , but i have a high tollerance to pain , so i got release the next day after having a c section , i was up walking and stuff so they let me go , and plus i talk my dr in to it , so i could be bye my sons side , they had him in the nicu in a differnt hospital , but yea if you dont have to have a c section i wouldnt , i hated mine just from the expierence i went through , i felt like i couldnt breath and then dint like me numb and ect , but i healed fine and stuff