Ok, so i'm 18. I have 36 DD breast size, and i've had large boobs for a couple years now. And lately i've been getting a rash in between my breasts. It itches really bad and its just uncomfortable. I live with my Boyfriend so obviously that's kind of embarrassing. i'm going to try taking my bra off at night and when i'm at home and not going anywhere. But what about if i'm going to work or going out and about? Any ideas?

Health Guru
Is it in your cleavage area your have it?

Yeah that's where it is

Health Guru
Its a sweat rash hun i take it the bras you wear push your breasts together rather than separate then.

Health Guru
Here is something that night be some use to you :-)
Hope it helps cure your problem.

A breast rash is like eczema that you find anywhere else on your body. Most women won't notice that a rash is appearing so it is important that the first step of any self breast examination is checking the skin on your breasts by looking at them in the mirror.
For women with large breasts it is most common between the breasts due to sweat and wearing the wrong size bra which pushes your breasts together constantly.
The first thing that you should know is that there are two types of breast rash. The first is on the skin of the breast and second affect the nipple.
If you have the second type, you MUST go to your doctor and get a referral to a dermatologist. Why? Because nipple eczema can be just that or it can be a sign of a far more serious disease called Pagets Disease which is actually a type of breast cancer.
If you are breastfeeding at the time that you notice the rash developing, it is also a good idea to get yourself to the doctor because it is possible that you are developing mastitis. Don't worry, this is a very common breastfeeding complaint!
So, what does a breast rash look like?
It usually shows up as small red patches on the skin that may become itchy if you ignore them. You will also find that the eczema can be further aggravated by certain types of fabric such as lace.
If not treated, it may lead to cracked skin and sores! This is a painful outcome and likely to lead to further much more serious infection!
However, breast rash can be difficult to get rid of for two main reasons:
1. Your chest area tends to get very little exposure to air and sunlight and sweat creates moisture! You will find that the problem will usually appear in summer or if you are in hot temperatures.
2. Fungal spores can live in your bras! You need to wash your bra using very hot water and leave out to dry in direct sunlight. Adding a half a cup of white vinegar the water when washing the bra will help to kill any fungal spores.
How to treat breast rash:
Take regular showers or baths to help calm the area and clean it. 
Over the counter rash creams such as a diaper rash cream can work very effectively. The best thing to do is to actually talk to the pharmacist to find the best cream. You can always pretend you are talking about your sister or mother if you are embarrassed!! 
Apply an absorbent baby powder to the area to stop moisture. Excessive moisture is a possible cause of the rash and will almost certainly ensure that it hangs around for a while. 
Make sure that you are wearing a bra that is the right size! A proper fitting bra will separate the breasts so that you don't develop a rash between the breasts. It will also sit flat on your ribcage and not move around, which will help stop you getting a rash under your breasts.
Yes, breast rash is ugly and totally unsexy but the above tips should help you to get rid of it as quickly as possible. If it persists for more than a week, book an appointment with your doctor so she can make sure that it is nothing more serious.
Above all, remember, they're your breasts so don't leave breast care until there is something wrong.

This reply is not correct. I hardly ever wear a bra and still have the same issue. (I don't go out often. So, no need to wear one)

Health Guru
It can still be a sweat rash or even a fungal infection causing it even though you don't wear a bra.

I have no large breast size there is gap between them but still i m feeling itching

Just was diagnosed after having the same thing.... yeast infection! Not fungal or heat rash. I am supposed to use a prescribed medication cream (lotrisone) which I'm supposed to put on twice a day for three weeks. Will repost after and let you know.
And please never take advice from anyone who calls you "hun" ughhhhhh so rude and annoying

Well yeast infection is a type of fungus...(correction to my above)

Just because you don't wear a bra doesn't mean the person was incorrect.

Why ask for advice? The person was just being nice.. such a snotty *****!

try using a powder under your breasts...see if that helps..

Something that really helps me in preventing this from happening is putting deodorant. I know it may sound weird but it really helps. you put it in between your breasts and right under your breast also, kinda like all along the edge of your bra where the wire is.

My name is Kelsey Woodard I'm a 38DD I have a rash in between my boobes and my friend told me to put baby powder on it because it helped her out when she had it my rash isn't bad it's a little pinkish if it's pinkish what does that mean please write back thank you!