Hello. I'm 25 year old female and just recently I have become a young mother. I was thrilled when I first saw my little daughter because my husband and I were waiting for it for three years.
We were also afraid that something could happen to child because I had pretty difficult pregnancy.
Anyway, everything is fine about the baby but I have developed one very unpleasant problem.
You see, since I started breastfeeding her my nipples become very sore and sensitive. I don’t know what to do about this. Can someone tell me is this normal or what?

Hello. I will try to help you because I have four children and so you understand I have some experienced on this field!
You must know that sore nipples are not inevitable during the early days of breastfeeding and there is nothing you can do about it.
It's important for you to remember to do something about nipple soreness before it gets worse and your nipples damage.
From my own experience, if your nipples stay sensitive or sore even in the next months of lactating, baby is probably not getting enough breast tissue in his mouth.
Baby must be positioned rightly and there should be no problem. Seek for help from more experienced people.

You and your baby are having problems latching up correctly. Try the following - rub your nipple on baby's lips, while he opens his mouth wide enough, push as much of your nipple into the baby's mouth, or bring the baby's mouth on your nipple. His lips should be covering as much of your areola as possible. His lips should be turned outside - and your nipple should be well inside and touching the upper palate - with the baby's tongue underneath. An ideal latch should ensure that the baby is well latched on while he is gulping milk

Right now am assuming he is sucking on your nipple and not areola. Try the above - you will feel better