Hello everyone, My name is Chey and I am from Toronto, Ontario and I am going to have a consultation with Dr. Mascardo this month. I would like to know anybodys opinion:? Has anyone had Breast surgery or any other type of surgery done by her what were the end results like I would love both good and bad feed back if any.. Thanks

I've heard only the best about Dr. Mascardo. She has experience in performing cosmetic procedures for over 22 years. As I know she's very good liposuction and breast enlargement specialist. Moreover, Dr. Mascardo specializes in breast enlargement, reductions, lifts, and in plastic reconstruction. Here are some results of her breast enlargement Before After Looks nice! However I wish you good luck!

Hi Chey,

Did you perform the operation with Dr. Mascardo? How was it and how do you feel now?

Let us know how went the operation (if you decided to do it) ... I'm just curious and I think a lot of other ladies here wants to know how good is dr. Mascardo ;-)

Thanks
Belle

Hi

I actually did not go through with the surgery w/ dr mascardo. I found another doctor in mahatten who was great. I am not bad mouthing dr mascardo or anything, but she just did not give me that comfor level or spent the time w/ me that I need. She was to busy-running in and out of my consultation, telling me to go a bigger size than I wanted, and had no time for my questions. I left there feeling not to good. So I found someone else. My surgery was April 10, went from flat, droopy, mother bearing breast to beautiful full C's....Watch out TANK TOPS

Great to hear you're satisfied! You sound really happy :-) Can you give us the name of your surgeon in Manhattan? It seems like you're pretty satisfied with his/her work?

My surgeon is located in Mahatten I believe @ Park ave and E 86 st, his name is Dr. Day. He is wonderful :-D and I would definately use him again in the future.

Chey,
I suggest you (when you catch free time) to open a new topic and to retell all of us how was with your surgery pre- and post- OP. I think it would help alot to other woman here because most girls come here to read about other's experiences, no matter if were positive or negative.

Also very important is to tell us how do you feel now, few months after surgery and did you repent of doing surgery? 8-|

I'm really curious, and I think I'm not the only one here :-)

Thank you!

^|^
Best

Hey everyone, my name is jai and im having a consultation with Dr. Mascardo on Friday. I am just a little nervous but I did my research. I know and found out every little thing about Dr. Mascardo down to where she is origanally from. If you are cutting me open I wanna know everything about you. Right now my bra size is 34a before my 4 year old son , I was a full 34b I am going to get a full c or small d. I am 5'5 125lbs, 25 years old and am ready to do this. A good friend of mine just had surgery with dr Mascardo and her boobs look fantastic. After only having hers done 3 weeks ago they look great. Anyway, after i come back I will inform you guys on what happened.

later jai

Hello, I just had breast surgery with her. I now have large breasts, but that is about it. I have one that is about a cup size larger than the other and one that sits about an inch lower than the other. She is very rude and un-proffessional. Your opinion does not matter, she will not even listen to what you have to say. I did not care for her personality at my consultation and should have thought twice about it. However, I was eager to have the surgery, and hoped that other than her having such a lack of personality, she would be a good surgeon. I am paying the price now!!!!!!!!

Yes, I've heard a lot of bad things about Dr Mascardo. The lady is a monster. I mean not she, but her work. My aunty had really bad experience with this lady.

Ladies, please go and find another surgeon! Don't economize this way! Pay a bit more and get more and be satisfied.

Champain, please explain what happened to you. Why are you unsatisfied so the other could learn on your experiences!!! Open a new topic (just hit new topic button) and explain everything, from your first appointment to post OP and the final results ...

We all will be very grateful!

Thank you all for sharing your info! I think the people should know the truth about Dr Mascardo's work!

Chey, On May 23rd 2005 I had my surgery. On May 25th I was in the emergency room. I found her office to be non-responsive and she has a strange bedside manor. I felt as if I was an animal. She just gets people in and out. I was not well right after the surgery and just because they were on schedule and wanted to leave they sent me packing. I asked for a certain 500 mg. of a pain medicine and she gave me a perscription for 750 mg. and I did not notice this until everything was over and I was feeling better. She did a great job, but I would not recommend going to her, espcially if you want individualized attention. Cin

I was wondering if anyone was told Post Op. they had to wear a jog bra to bed and an underwire bra during the day for the rest of their life?

Cin

I don’t think underwire bra is a good solution for the post op. I was told to get a cotton sport bra without underwire and no seams in the cups. And I was also told to get a thin cotton shirt to wear under bra.

Oh, I am sorry I didn’t understand what you have meant. Either way, I haven’t been told to wear a jog bra or an underwire bra for the rest of my life. Why, have you been told that? The nurse only told me that she wears those sports supportive bras, and that she finds them comfortable, so I took her advice.

I guess everyone has an opinion, I had surgery with Dr. M on July 16th, I had no problems whatsoever. Any problem I had with the bandages she addressed them right away. I wont lie bandages hurt like hell the first week and when you take em off you feel so great. So I had mine off sooner than I should of. Anyway, 3 months post and my boobs feel good and look good and I would definitely go back to her.