Hi I'm 19 and for the past few months I've had an itchy and sore nipple. It feels as thought it keeps getting better and then worse again. There is redness and burning around my nipple and a yellowy discharge sometimes drains from my nipple. I have no history of breast cancer but I'm worried. What shouls I do. I'm terrified of doctors and feel as though I've put this off long enough! Help

I get the same thing, i've had it for a while. me and my mum thought it was exzma as i'm already got it, and the doctor said the same thing, this was a few years back, they gave me cream for it, it went for a while but january that has gone it came back. It makes me unconfortable & i've lost my confidence, i'm to scared to go back to the doctors, and i've been looking on the internet about the symptoms incase it's actually something. If it's gonna still carry on for a bit, then i reckon it's urgent for me to go back to the doctors. I don't want to get myself down or anyone if they read this but it could be cancer or something like that. Reply anyone?

The last couple of days i'v been dealing with very itchy nipples and now they hurt at the same time...their red and sore...don't no what to do..

i have them too, i have been useing a cream called akavar 20/50 with epidril not its makeing my nipples hurt n discharge!

I have the same thing. I use Eucerin dry skin therapy/ PLUS intensive repair lotion and Vitamin E (which you can get in a roll on tube at like a GNC) I put the lotion on- 1 or 2 coats- right after I get out of the shower and the Vitamin E about an hour after I shower. It doesn't make it go away, but it seems to help, they almost stop itching and is usually ok until the next time I shower. Hope this helps!!!

I have the same thing. My nipples have been increasingly itchy for the past two month and the skin around my nipple has become raw and has started to seep a yellowy whits discharge. i have found many things it oculd be on the internet, but i am now glad I am not the only one this has happened to. I would recommend going to the doctors as they can tell you straight on what it is. That is what I am going to do. Good luck to you all !

I am also 19... and I'm also going through similar to what you guys are going through, it isn't itchy anymore but part of my right nipple is pinkish/red and has a little discharge and i am pretty worried about it. I had this a few years back but it had gone away and I don't know why it came back. But it is taking a bit longer to go away. It starts off dry and flaky then it itches for a few hours then its red. I really don't know?? It isn't so bothersome but then again at times it is. i usually sleep on my tummy but since this is happening i feel that it is better that i don't sleep on it.

I'm also 19,

I have very flakey itchy nippes with are itchy all day. When I use shower gel they worsen. I have leaking boobs but do not believe this is discharge, I had a termination over 2 years ago and my boobs have been leaking since then. I dont know whats wrong but I'm kinda worried.

I am much older than most of you who are experiencing the itchy nipples and discharge. I do have exzema also! Went to have my yearly check up, mentioned to my Dr.- she said it was an allergy and because of my exzema it is worse. I hurt when I take my bra off because my nipples are crusted stuck to my bra's. Not all the time but when they are it is painful, nipples are sore and red at the tip.
I was told to put natural vasoline on them at night. helps but still with the problem. I have a mamogram scheduled this week and I will let you all know what they tell me. Hopefully it is just an allergy. I know not to wear bra's that have lace, stretchy materials irritate me, I do find myself itching more and unconfortable. I only wear All Cotton Bra's seems to help a little.

WTF dude i was shirtless today and i sat down at my comp to use FB and i play with my nipple and if i sqeeze it the tiniest amount of clear liquid comes out wtf do i do!!!

I too have d same thing all I do is I get a piece of clin flim and put it on my nipple this doesn't stop d itching but it does avoid my boob from getting stuck to d bra!

you get it?

Did u find out what this was?