I am pregnant with my 1st baby. I want to breast feed but I have both my nipples pierced. Will this create a problem breast feeding my baby? I have both nipple rods and nipple rings in. Will I have to remove them to breast feed.
will my nipples be to sore to put the nipple rings and rods back in if I have to remove them? any info would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you can breastfeed once you've had your nipples pierced. But if you can then you must take out the piercings to feed your child. And breast feeding is painful the first few times so it'll likely be painful to put the rods and rings back in.

Well as I could find out, it is possible to breast feed your baby while you have your nipples pierced. But is it not recommended to do this. Your baby may experience some difficulty while breastfeeding and this can be choking hazard for your baby. The best thing for you would be to remove your jewelry while you are breast feeding.
Also you can experience some milk leeks through the holes where you have pierced you nipples.
It has been some time now since you have posted this, did you have your baby delivered by now? Have you tried to breast feed him/her? Keep us posted I'm really interested in your experience.