hi i'm a 21 year old female. both my nipples are dry and flake off dry skin from time to time. i have had this issue for at least 5 years. i have a history of dandruff and ezcema. this kind of gets in the way of intimacy so i'd like to resolve this as quickly as possible. if anyone has any similar experiences, i would appreciate your input. thanks

I would think that you are moisturizing. What i think might be the problem, is moisture. Maybe a bra that is airated or thinner? Im a 30 year old guy, so i am not sure what the tech is on bras these days. Also I think irritation. Once again if the bra is rubbing this will also cause flaking on the nipple area. Guys get the problem esp. if they are runners. Id try everthing from different bra, to baby powder, to maybe even band aids over them to see if that stops any irritation. or if you can try to not wear your bra as much as possible that may help with irritation and dryness. Like i said a guy, so i hope you get better.

I don't have this problem ALL the time, but I have experienced it before... like when I was breastfeeding. You could try using something like the waxy moisturizing protective stuff they suggest for new moms... it is pretty smell/tasteless & supposed to be safe for babies, so could help keep them softer & moisturized, without having to worry about a mouth coming in contact... Let me know if it works! :-)

Always worth checking what is in the moisurizing lotion you use, some of the ingrients you may be sensative to?? Im a guy and found that some soaps can cause a tingling sensation or irratation to my penis foreskin which caused a full erection to be painfull, i dont know if you are well endowed in the breast department and if you do sports, but not wearing a sports bra can cause problems, i do quite a bit of running/cycling and i wear proper sports underwear as im quite well endowed even when flacid.  Hope this help