I have a problem with my husband. I know that he is suffering from some behavior disorder but I just do not know to approach him. He has problem with home cleanliness. House has to be perfectly clean, not one atom of dust must be seen. He is capable of cleaning and washing from the moment he returns from the work until he gets to bed, sometimes late in night. I love him and I want to help him, but I do not know how.

You have to talk to him. Make him realize that a visit to a doctor is good for him. I suppose this condition developed slowly through years, otherwise, you would notice it sooner. Anyway, this is some behavior disorder, perhaps OCD. After the diagnose he would immediately had to start with the treatment that will most likely include meds and psychotherapy. You love him, find the way to help him.

My brother is 35 years old and is suffering from severe OCD where he washes his hands so much that they are red and sore. He spends hours cleaning in the bathroom and he is so fussy about plates and knives and forks that he is losing weight rapidly. He treats his OCD like it's a friend and when the family criticize it he is angry and defensive. Experts say that it is as a consequence of anxiety but it appears to be a form of severe narcissism.
Any ideas anyone ?