I have a problem with my husband. He is being paranoid all the time. He thinks I'm seeing someone else and I just can not convince him that it's not true. He is not the violent type, but still he can be very, very annoying. What am I supposed to do? What to say, how to react on his anger? I mean, it's as if he is suffering from some mental conditions. This all started happening relatively recently, few months ago. Before that, everything was perfect, but now, i just don't know what to do.

Being paranoid all the time could easily be the symptom of behavior disorder called acute paranoia. But let's not jump to the conclusions yet. You obviously love him and care for him, so try reasoning with him. Try spending more time with him, so that he realizes that you even physically cannot find time for adultery. If this does not work, that it is possible he has some sort of paranoia. But, I don't really now how will he react if you suggest him visit to a doctor. You must figure it out somehow. Good luck!