Hello! I know I’m young for having prostate problems but I do have it and am 42. I need to know something about prostate and painkillers necessity for I’ve heard that taking some medications or more precisely painkillers might help me a lot in reducing prostate symptoms. So what do you think of prostate and painkillers necessity.

Hello! Maybe I can give you some good info for my dad has for years now prostate problems but he’s over 60 so you could say it is kind of normal for him to have prostate difficulties. Anyway I know that he takes aspirin every single day, or sometimes its ibuprofen, ever since he’s been diagnosed with chronic bacterial prostititis. He was advised so because some researches has showed that prolonged intakes of medications such as aspirin may reduce the prostate inflammation symptoms and even it even may avoid the possibility of getting prostate cancer one day. And actually the risk of getting prostate cancer one day increase with your age and for you’re so young for having these kind of a health problems my advice would be to talk with your doc about taking these painkillers and also consider the possibility of taking some other NSAIDs-non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for I think they might have a big role in not preventing the disease, but surely in slowing it down. I think that taking NSAIDs might produce some complications also that is usually manifested in higher risk of getting the ulcer or stroke, but from the other hand it might provide good hearth care. Anyway talk to your doc and you’ll see in what way these medications are to be used to provide good results.