Having a healthy prostate is critical for mens health.A lot of younger men do not realize this and are very ignorant and closed minded when it comes to prostate massage.With good,sound information and doctors advice i believe that most men out there - young and old would appreciate and understand the benefits of prostate massage and milking.I have found one site in particular that has a lot of information on this subject as well as comments and feed back from other men which i found extremely valuable

Well,

This sound really interesting but I am not sure what it has to do with a cancer. You posted this in the Diagnosed with cancer forum and I thought that the massage might somehow be related to the prevention of the cancer. I think that your information is not very helpful to this section. Massage will not help the people that have problems with cancer and the can only cause them to try things that are not good for them and then they will lose the precious time. I think that you need to post this information on the other forum section and not in to the cancer forum.

All the best,

Nelie

actually prostate massages apparently are great for preventing prostate cancer.