I have persistent lipids problems- I had CABG surgery and still my lipids levels are low and I am 52 –if you ask me I am still too young to have this coronary disease but whatever I still need to know what these lipids problems might cause me in the future and is there anything else I can do to improve my health condition? Thanks!

Well it is better having low lipids levels than high ones but still lower ones are lipids problems also and if you don’t take care of your heart condition you risk some more serious trouble. So you better go visit a doc and discuss with him the possibility of getting some lipid-increasing treatment for it is the only way to reduce the risk of getting an hearth attack and have you checked your cholesterol for their irregular levels usually comes along with lipids problems though I think that low levels lipids problems are more serious in younger patients than in elder ones causing them much more serious health condition.