I’ve been diagnosed with prostatitis, But what I am going through for the past 3 months or so, seems to be a whole lot more penile pain than most people that have said they were also diagnosed with prostatitis have. First I started having burning when I urinated and after feeling numb in the perineum area. I was wondering can I masturbate while having prostatitis?

I first started having pain seriously about a year ago and it started in the pernineum below the prostate. The amount of pain I felt kept getting more and more. I would also have occasional pains in the testacles and what seemed to feel like the tubes connecting the testacles to the penis. Well anyway this pain got worse until I was feeling chronic pain. When I would masturbate I’d start to feel pain after ejaculating, sometimes during, but not in penis. I did masturbate few nights ago twice closely the second time closely after the first time, but, I had been able to masturbate.

hi wilcoxon, can u please help me as i have the exact same thing
even doctors dont know whats wrong wit me just on lyrica