I’ve been suffering from psoriasis for several years now and up until few months ago it was limited mostly to my hands and back. Since the winter started I now also started to develop patches on my face and this is the first time that happened. I can’t get the next dermatologist appointment before January, but even then, I’m not sure what treatment is there left that might be effective when steroids didn’t do much for my hands, anyway. So I’m thinking about trying Silver sulfadiazine cream or colloidal silver cream that most people seem to think is not all that helpful for psoriasis. I’m hoping for it at least to stop any infection developing on my face, but I’m not too sure if it’s safe for it to be applied on the face or how often should I do it. If anyone has experience with this, help would be much appreciated,

Thanks

Hello, guest:

I am sorry to hear about the psoriasis spreading, especially to your face. There are many treatments that may or may not work for you.  If you apply silver sulfadiazine to your face, be sure to just do a small spot at first.  That way if you have a negative reaction, you can limit it to a small area first.  Have you tried apple cider vinegar and glycerine as a remedy?  This may be worth trying as it would be the least harmful to you and hopefully hold you over until your January appointment.  Has anybody with this condition have luck with any homeopathic solutions?

I use Merle Norman cleansing cream! It like a miracle drug for my psoriasis