I have been diagnosed for years with scalp psoriasis. I have taken Diflucan which works occasionally and is expensive. NOTHING is working anymore. I have tried everything imaginable and it's soooooooo embarrassing!! Any suggestions

I have have elbow psoriasis for years. I had tried many doctors who gave me a multitude of things from tar creams to steroid creams, antibiotics, and many other horrible chemicals to rid my body of the terrible embarassing scaly disease. NOTHING EVER WORKED! Only sunshine and rest was partly a cure but who can live on holiday their whole life?
At last I FOUND MY OWN CURE......and its nearly gone! COLLOIDIAL SILVER...5ml taken internally morning and night, also in a spritzer bottle on dried skin. Not only does it help the skin its a natural antibiotic and cleared up a cold in 3 days!!