Hi everybody,

I’ve been looking for any effective psoriasis treatment ever since I’ve been diagnosed 2 years ago and I hope someone going through the same will be able to help me with this. I’m currently using standard topical steroid but try to limit that only when it flares up and I’ve tried all the recommended moisturizers from cheap to expensive ones – and two years later things haven’t changed much at all.

So now I’m trying to see if any of the alternative approaches will have better results and one of the easier treatments seem to be with black seed oil. Since it really doesn’t seem to have any side effects, I’ve been using it on a few patches on my leg and I don’t have any visible results yet, but I’ve also read that I’m supposed to drink black seed oil to cure psoriasis. Has anyone tried that?

Hello, Michael.  I am sorry you have trouble with psoriasis. I am not sure if there is a cure, but I think you can find a natural remedy that may help you get it under control.  Have you tried apple cider vinegar and mineral oil?  You can apply it directly to your psoriasis patches and see if you have any benefit from it.  Vinegar is a natural antibacterial solution so it may help you.  You can even take it orally to see if it does anything for your psoriasis.  Has anyone else used natural remedies like apple cider vinegar for their psoriasis?  Was it effective in healing the scales?  Have you tried black seed oil?  What type of remedies work for you?