me and my girlfriend had raw sex. im so nervous since its my 1st time, i masturbated early in the morning and ejaculated. after that i think i peed more that 2 times. she is 4 days before her period . ive read many articles but still im nervous as ever. also we did the pull out method and i didnt did thrust for very long, i guess i did it for just 2-4 minutes. can ny precum got left over sperm?

btw im the only virgin and she isnt. she's already asking me to calm down

Hi Hawk,

Relax.  Having sex within about 10 days before her period starts she is NOT likely to get pregnant.  It is well past when she would ovulate.  The egg is NOT viable.

FYI, the pull out method is NOT reliable.  Yes, precum may contain sperm - likely not in your case since you did urinate several times after you masturbated.

Hope it helps

Im just worried since this is my 1st time . I pulled out way before im going to cum, i also urinated 2 times earlier in the morning, and two times before having sex . I'll trust you guys and help me Pray for it. Thank You very much.

Oh this is hawk i forgot to log in