Hi, my friend told me yesterday while we were sitting in the pub, that he was watching interesting documentary on TV about pulmonary syndrome. He told me several interesting facts and I have remembered my pneumonia which I have suffered two years ago. He didn't have time to tell me more about this pulmonary syndrome so if someone knows something about it, feel free to share it.

Hi, was also interested about pulmonary syndrome as my sister had it several years ago. It is infectious lung disease which has appeared first time more than decade ago. It was mystery illness caused by Hanta virus. It begins as flu with fever and headaches but soon it is becoming severe lung failure called ARDS – acute respiratory distress syndrome. Exchange of oxygen is deeply disturbed and all organs are suffering from it.
Only treatment is artificial ventilation.