Recently I have been having painful headaches, and I almost never got headaches before these past few months. They are pulsing headaches in which I can count my pulses. Also, I have had an abnormally fast heartbeat, today in my college class my pulse rate was 118 at a resting state. People have been pointing out to me that my heart beats extremely fast. When taking a shower my pulse gets around 120, and I feel lightheaded, even when I turn the temperature down. I have also been getting sick about once a week, in the middle of the night.

The other day I was having sharp pains in the middle of my chest and spine, having a hard time breathing without hurting it.

I'm not sure if all of these could tie in together, or if they are just separate coincidences.

Any idea on what these could be the symptoms of? I don't want to make an appointment for the doctor if it's nothing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!