I have an unusual heavy pulse in my left inner thigh just above my knee for the last couple of days. It isn't painful, but it is a little alarming. It goes in and out irregularly. It's like a quick little quiver, in rythym with my pulse. What is this, and should I do something!?!

It could very well be chondromalacia, a very treatable condition.

rus.landon

i'm experiencing the same thing! Have you had any luck with a diagnosis? I'm seeing a doctor in two weeks but wonder if I should be more concerned about it and have it looked at sooner. I don't believe it is chondromalacia.

kat

I have this same problem i havent told my family or anything its just getting real annoying. It keeps making this pulse feeling in beat with my heart and when i stand it usually stops or gives a bit of feeling but when i lie down i feel it and i cant stand it, it just feels to weird. If u get an answer id be happy, and hope its nothing big to deal about.

Hi

Even I'm experiencing the same thing.
Did you check with the doctor? what is it?

I have the same symptom - looked up chondromalacia and it doesn't appear to fit. Anyone had further luck with what it might be?

I have the same problem, but the throbbing sensation is at the top of my knee cap. If i press on it, it stops. It is such an irregular occurance, seems to happen for no reason and stop just as suddenly. This has been going on for three days, has anybody had a diagnosis of what is causing these sensations?

I also looked up chondromalacia but i have no pain - just the strange tingling / throbbing sensation.

I've got similar symptoms. It's doing it right now. I can't tell if it's timed to my heartbeat or not. Mine is so irregular. It feels like jello being squeezed through some cavity in the center of my thigh. It's really messing with my mind badly tonight. Please someone, put me at ease.
Thanks,
RR

I'm having the same problem, it might be related to being flat footed, I'm not sure if that's the problem, i'm also seeming my doctor in a few days.

OK I have it too. I'm 59 and never had anything like this. A non painful throbbing just above the right knee on the front/inside of my thigh. I can actually see as well as feel it. I was looking for other possible causes besides a blood clot. I drove for about 4 hours today and this started after the drive.

Has anyone seen about this yet?
I have the same on my left thigh at the front just a bit up from my knee.
I have had it for 5 days now, although I've started to notice very vague soreness around the front of my thigh when I move it around.

Has anyone seen about this yet?

I have this too, been getting a lot today whilst sitting. It's on my left thigh at the front just a bit above the knee. I've noticed very vague soreness when I move it around today. I get it when I'm lying in my bed too! I will have to wait till tomorrow before I get an appointment.

i seem to have developed this same problem today and im lookin for some answers ??

Hi im new to this but was looking up and found this website. I have this to on my left leg to the right hand side of my thigh. I happened to look at the area where this was happenin and i can see a spider vein! Im going to get this checked out for sure just incase, But maybe if u check thats not what u have :-)

Shiki_lives

It sounds like a DVT! (deep vein thrombosis)

Please see your doctor, if it is DVT simple medication will work, if you wait too long the clot may get to your lung and permanently damage them.