I noticed a pimple on my penis the other day. So, I squeezed it and puss and blood came out. It’s been almost a week and it didn’t pass. It is very unpleasant and I have a mild pain. I am not sure how to treat it since it’s on my penis. I am worried about STD. I am not in relationship and I have been having sex with several girls in the past month. What I should do?

Hi there i am writing to you because I had a penis pimple a year ago and I was also scared because I was sexually active and my sex was not protected every time, so i thought that I got some sexually transmitted disease, but I was lucky and it was just an infection that is not dangerous. According to your case, you should know that sex without condom can be dangerous, specially if you are not in relationship with that girls. So my advice to you is not to touch a bump and to see a doctor in order to find a solution

I had puss pimple on my penis. It was infected sebaceous cyst. I used hot moist compresses on it to drain. Once it’s drained, you can use antibiotics. I recommend you Neosporin, but there are other brands. If this puss pimple does not go away like a normal pimple, then you may want to make an appointment with a health care provider for an evaluation. I guess you were using condom. I don’t think that puss pimple is a symptom of STD, but you should check if you’re too concern.

I bet Abby just because you can't get any penis for yourself doesn't mean that everyone else in the world needs to stop getting laid. If you want we can meet up and I can loosen you up a little bit

Lmao at this thread