i have had a hard pimple like on the foreskin of my penis (i'm circumsized)for awhile i'm still a virgin so i know an STD is ruled out but when i squeeze it puss comes out in different areas of it and in the center feels like a hard substances. can anyone help?

Does it have a black head and then when you squeeze it the "pus" is dry, not wet?

I've had the same thing for as long as I can remember. It's not an STD, Iv'e been checked. My doctor told me it was as a result of being circumcised.

Hope that helps.

not really it was just white with a hard center and yea for the most part the pus was like stringy then it started to bleed a little.

MaDDNeSS,

Great question and I believe I have an accurate answer for you. Just as with any skin there are pores involved. When you have a clogged pore on your face a pimple is the result. Well your penis has pores on it too, although not as visible, and they can get clogged. It is most likely a pimple and it keeps coming back just as the same way that a pimple can come back on the same place on your face. Pimples just take a little different form on the penis. I wouldn't give it too much concern, but in case you want to go to the doctor for a professional opinion. Keep us posted.