Hello, well to start off I'll explain what I see. On my penis there is a well semi-big pimple, its actually larger than most pimples. Its just one bump. Its like light pink/red. It seems to be like the start of a pimple, but I'm not sure. It hurts slightly when I touch it and if I try to squeeze it, it hurts a lot. Other than that bump the rest of my genital area is clean. If anyone could help me out and tell me what I could do to resolve this problem it would be much appreciated.

go to the hospital. They will apply a spray to the skin ( anestisia ) then they will make a little incision and pop it. Then they will put a guaze in side of it.

hello guys I am writing to you because your topic is very interesting to me, and I completely agree that penis pimple can be very tough and irritating. My friend had that experience and he was a little bit afraid of going to doctor but he visited a dermatologist who told him that it is not very dangerous and gave him some medicament. According to these cases you should go to the hospital and see a doctor. also I would like to know did you have unprotected sex, and if you have it you should test your blood, that is my advice.

you explained exactly what i have, did you get rid of it? if so how? i have a new realyl hot girlifriend and im dreading the day she sees my penis when i shoul dbe looking forward to it

omg i have this same thing, it started out like a pimple but with no white head... then it just keeps getting bigger ... its the size off a dime now..... it hurts way too much to pop it and i cut it open (gross i now but i have no insurance) but nothing came out... no hair, no puss... just a little blood o.O

same sh*t to me i get too just small blood

I have the exact same thing,But i waited a couple days,And when i woke up(Only way i could get hard was with morning wood,I just plain couldn't get it hard without that because it hurt to much) And i squeezed it untill it popped,A got a bit of puss out of it like a zit,And blood,It kinda made me sick watching my penis bleed,I felt like vomiting and killing myself Lol,But it did get smaller after i did that,I'm hoping it just goes away,My buddy had the same thing,He said pop it,Don't jerk off or have sex for a few days,Or untill it's gone,So try that,I'm still waiting on it gonig away,But it is smaller now.

Greetings!! I have the same problem... A huge pimple on the side of my penis... I never had sex and I was really looking forward to have sex with this girl I am going out, and about a 1-2 weeks I got this huge painfull pimple and it just got bigger... I tried to squeeze it when I first saw it and it just hurt... and I made a little so wound (nothing big) .. so I read about it on forums and people usually say that you have to pop it but it just wont and there are some who say no to touch anything... So after that, I didn't touch, it just grows bigger and uglier and does not go away and I may even have intecourse in a few days... IT SUCKS... any help.. :O

i have this problem too... i searched all over and everything said STDs and Herpes, but i never had sex so i knew that wasnt right. Anyways.. i really need help fast! its monday night and my girlfriend is gunna blow me wedensday afternoon. any quick tips on how to reduce this or make it less hurty or even what its called, will be very much appreicated.

email me any info at
thanks again!

Hahaha you guys crack me up! You don't have an STD, it's a normal thing to get pimples on your penis once and awhile. I know this was posted awhile ago but for anyone else who reads this here is how you deal with pimples on your penis. First of all try to pop if it looks like it has come to a head otherwise don't touch it! When you try to pop it apply some force but never for more than a second or 2. Constant pressure will not make it pop if it's not ready, just little bursts of pressure will pop it if it really is ready. Try that 2-3 times and if nothing comes out or it doesn't seem to want to pop LEAVE IT ALONE. The more you irritate it the worse it will get. If you mess with it too much it will turn into a scar eventually and I'm sure that's the last thing you want. Instead get some antibiotic ointment and put it on the pimple and stick a bandaid on it. It will help bring the oil etc. to the surface. Do this everyday till it goes away. Only take it off to take a shower and thoroughly wash the area. Then do the same thing with a fresh bandaid and ointment. Some days you may be able to pop it and some of the fluid will come out but don't sit there and squeeze the c**p out of it. If you see blood stop, take some toilet paper and keep dotting it till there is no more fluid/blood and then do the ointment/bandaid thing. Oh and don't pleasure yourself or have sex or it will just prolong the healing process. Hope this helps some people.

Hey,
I looked this up because I got home from a long day at school, went to have a shower and BLAMO - 2 massive zits just above the base of my penis, in the hair. I didn't see them earlier in the day.. and they were already so big that puss was already squeezing itself out... I got the puss out, but it still feels like there is like a marble or ball-bearing in that area - i squeezed it but i'm sure that it's pretty much all clear stuff.

Anyways thanks for all the advice i was a little concerned and now I am not.

I had one when I was 17. I made a small incision to relive the pressure, then popped it. The first squeeze yielded puss, then blood, then I followed that with a second pop where another round of puss and blood came out. I too, still felt a painful pressure, so I squeezed down below the base of the lump. The result was the biggest solid zit I have ever seen. It was about 8mm long and 2mm wide. I have since learned that these are not so uncommon, and that they grow big down there. I wanted to mount the dang thing on the wall.
And yes, after the solid matter erupted, the pain went away. Of course it was hard to explain the giant hole in the side of my penis to my girlfriend...
Seriously though, it healed completely in just a couple of days.

I have the same thing, i get it every now and then but i have one now and its huge and hurts...what i do when i get them is i put my acne gel for my face on it and over about a week or so it seems to go away. Its disgusting to look at though and its annoying because it always comes at thhe worst possible time.

i have the same problem i am scared i can tell my parents that i have pimple like thing in my testies

bro iv got the same thing to be honest it is probobly a pimple but the best solution is to go to a doctor to let him check it out and to clarify