I have some pimples on my penis head, shaft and scrotum.

I have got quite close to some girls but im still a virgin and im only 13!

What could this be and what is the easiest/quickest way to get rid of them?

Also, i have a tight foreskin and was wondering if i didn't want my parents to know, i could get the cream 4 my problem prescribed from my gp without my parents' signiature?

Thanks,
Anon.

Hi there! I think that the bumps you have are sebaceous prominence. If they look like bigger pimples and can’t be easily squeezed but are still filled with some puss i.e. white stuff deep under that looks like puss, then it is definitely sebaceous prominence.
Sebaceous prominence is considered to be normal and there is no treatment for it. These bumps are just accumulated sebum under the skin. It accumulated because the ducts that carry the sebum to the surface got clogged and instead of getting out to the surface, this oily substance started building up under the skin causing cysts.

You may either get more of them or they may go away on their own eventually (in years). They are not sexually transmitted and pose no threat.

If your pimples are very small and tiny with white stuff being just a little tip, they could be inflamed skin follicules. They don’t last very long and usually go away on their own but if the infection is persistent, antibiotics may be needed to get rid of the bacteria.

As for the tight foreskin, I can’t tell if you can see a gp/urologist on your own. It works differently for every country and you better ask questions how it works in yours. Personally, I don’t think that tight foreskin is such a big deal (regarding talking about it with parents) and reporting it to your parents could only help you.

Thanks,
you've really put my mind at rest!

Anon.

yeah i have 3 pimple like heads on my penis and i was wondering if this was something to worry about ?....

hey i got little white spots on my forskin and sometimes they get really icthy and i was wondering what they are and how can i get rid of them and also ARE THEY DANGEROUS :-(

hi i have loads of little pimple like things filled with white stuff i often nip the stuff out but they keep coming back what shall i do

stop being dirty

hi i kinda have the sme thing but with me i am 13 too and i dont have pimples of spots on my penis head(bellend).i am little white tiny spot thing just before the penis head ,before the bell on the skin?what is it?

erm im 12 and my penis dnt seem 2 grow im over weight will it grow ?

I have a large rising area of the skin on my penis. It doesnt hurt and it happened during sleep. Ive had sex twice but its been protected. Im 16. Its not like a rash or anything, the skin has just rosen and it is pretty big for a bump. I was wondering what this was, but it doesnt sound like an STD. Could it be just a staff infection or something that will go away in time/

I also have a really small penis and I'm 12 and over weight. I am having the same problem. I really need help :-(

I was in a similar place at your age, it will grow, I'm 19 and now slightly more than average sized. It will grow.

im only 13 years old to and i spotted red bumps when i peeled my skin back. how do i get rid of it,and should i worry about it.

qwertyuiop123 wrote:

I have some tiny bumps on my sulcus i am not shure what they are what could they be?

thanks DanDan, I am 23 and have had those same symptoms for 10 years and no one could ever tell me what they were. My doctor just told me to go to a dermatologist, the dermatologist just said don't worry about it. nice to know what causes them