Hey everyone,
A couple a days ago i had unprotected sex with 2 people. One earlier in the day and one later that night. The first person i had never had sex with but she told me afterwords that she had been tested and was clean. The other i have had sex with before and had no had any pervious problems. Anyway, I noticed that i get these small pimple on the shaft of my penis, that have whiteheads and pop just like pimples. After i popped them they seem to vanish although there are small red marks left where some of the small pimples where popped. They do not hurt and i dont experience anything like burning pee. I have never had these pimples before and was wondering if anyone thinks this could be a potential problem. i know the best way is to get examined but i was examined about a year ago and was clear of any stds/aids. I would prefer, if possible, to not go through the expeience of being checked again. (I know i should have used a condom, but we did it once and then i didnt have any more condoms and we did it again(sad face)). Anyway, any opinions would be appreciated. I am 21 years of age with no previous health problems. Also, i read that it just might be from sweat or friction and have nothing to do with stds,etc.. Also, i figured after i popped the ones that were there and took a shower no more would come(if this was from friction or sweat) but 2 more appeared today which i popped and seem to react the same way as the previous.
Thanks for reading all this, any help/opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Sam

If your bumps looked like pimples, I don’t think they are anything else but pimples or ingrown hairs. No std looks like a pimple, especially if white on top that can be squeezed.
There are sebaceous cysts, they are not an STD, they are normal skin formations quite similar to pimples only much harder or impossible to squeeze.
And yes, the pimples could have appeared due to friction and sweat and the presence of bacteria on the skin. This is how most hairs get inflamed.

I had the same trouble.... Have you shaved your dic@ before going for se@ cause concerning with me it's because of the poor shaving blade I used :(

i also would like to know what is the cors of the pimple in penis

my boyfreind also experience that sam problem all the time when we having unprotected sex

but he dsnt wnn go get tested is it serious?

Yea i had the same problem, i knew it wasn't serious but i kinda freaked out anyway but it turned out to be because of when i shave that usually happens and then it goes away on its on

i had the same problem,every time i have unprotected sex!!

What kinda heathen has to shave the SHAFT of their penis?!?