I've been with my gf for 7 months now and we have been sexually active since the start we havent had sex but I finger her and eat her up every once in a while to be honest I feel like there is something wrong bc every single time I finger her or eat her up she has really strong orgasms which is good but she hadnt cum once and I feel like I'm doing something wrong there must be something wrong. advice please I can't make my girl cum even though she has really strong orgasms to the point she cant breath as needs a break

Try a sex toy

get a new one
XD

That's very simple bro. Try locating the G-spot and stimulate it with either your finger or penis. It is located like 2inches inside the vagina. When stimulated can make your gf squirt explosively. When u locate it, it feels like a bean like stuff. Good luck.

so stimulation on the clit isn't enough?

Not really, it depends on the kinda girl your dealing with. Find out the one good for partner.

right, thanks for the answer just one more question. how effective would be to stimulate other areas with a sex toy. I mean all girls want to feel like you appreciate them as much as their bodies so would it be better to use a toy or well do it myself?

Girls don't need to "cum" in the same way men do.
Most women don't ejaculate so if she is having strong orgasms you are doing fine. Don't worry about making her squirt.

Dude, Squirting is glorified in the porn industry..

Best orgams does not always mean squirting... squirting comes from some convulsion.. some girl probably can;t do it or do not know... unlike men, squirting is both male and female reponsibility.

She might be faking those orgasms u think she is having!!!!!!