Ive been thin all my life.Im 6'2 and weigh 170.I'll gain weight but i lose it,i walk alot and work out.i cut my workout to a couple of days a week but im still walking alot due to me not having a liscence.What can i do?Im at least 40 pound under weight.

I don’t think that you are extremely thin, I mean for you height, your body mass index is perfectly normal. But it’s all about how you feel about it, and besides, I haven’t seen you. How old are you? I have been trying to gain weight for months now and I definitely fall in thin category (5'8 height, 104 weights). I tried almost everything I could think of – from eating all the unhealthy food I could, to using some herbal recepies, but it really didn’t work. Now I’m following some plant that seems to be more realistic – I’m staying off unhealthy food, but I do eat some of it more than usual, and I am continuing with my walks and exercises. There’s no point in gaining weight if you ruin your health while doing that.