I am a thin guy How can i gain the weight and fat nh my body

Hi! Firstly you need to ask yourself why you want to gain weight and fat? Calculate your BMI to check whether or not it falls within the normal range - and remember, being thin may only be your perception. If you BMI is low and you are underweight there are a couple of things you can do. Firstly, ensure you include exercise in your daily routine - this will help you increase muscle mass as well as increase your hunger levels. Ensure you have a balanced diet (eating fatty food is not the answer), but try and make sure you include plenty of protein in you diet - meat, eggs, fish etc. Make sure you don't just eat high calorie, high fat foods as that won't do the trick. Good luck!

I eat much fat food and i am 24 year of age and really thin and wants to gain fat and make body

In which case I suggest you have a look at your diet, reduce the fat content and increase the protein content - eat more meat (or pulses and maybe quorn if you are vegi). In order to gain muscle mass you will need to exercise, so why not join a gym or join in with friends who do circuit training, running, weight lifting or team sports. It's always easier to exercise when you're enjoying it. You need to be persistent and patient, but most of all stick to the diet and exercise regime.