hi i am 22 year old my height is 5.8 and i weight only 45 kg i also have a lean body give me tips to improve my weight in 3 months

I’m also 5.8, but I also have sometimes even below 54kg. Have you always been this slim? My physician is making me to gain weight in every way I can, and it’s kind of working, but I’ll see. I thought the quickest way would be just to eat everything I want all day long, but not just that that’s so unhealthy and can cause further problems, it just didn’t work. I would gain like 1-2 kg, and then I would just loose them in a few days. So, now I’m trying to eat a lot of healthy food like fruits, vegetables, whole grains, more than usual amount of sweets (But not to extreme), of course, meat, but all of this in small portions.

hi, i am 30 years old i don't know why there is a fattening occur around my stomach. i look slim but i want to reduce fatening around my tummy. my height is quite good. but due to this factor i look short.

sir i am 23 yeras 5,7" my weight 54 kg how can i improve my weight without any side effect plz tell me