Ok so im Dakota i'm 16, and i have a question. Has anyone had a dry kinda peeling almost red looking area right under your vaginal opening? It doesnt hurt or itch ir anything it just doesn't look right. I'm wondering if anyone has any advice for me. im kinda consernd about it and im going to the youth clinic tomorrow but . yeah it's kinda of embarrassing . i just want to know if i can have some info on it.

Hi Dakota! Well, normally if it doesn't hurt and if it doesn't itch it shouldn't be something bad. Have you noticed any bad odors? Are you having any discharge? What’s your hygiene like? Are you washing the area regularly? Maybe your soap is too harsh? You could try applying some thicker cream for baby's skin or baby oil on the dry area after the shower. I'm sure the cream will help, but if any of those thing help you can go to the nearest pharmacy, explain them the symptoms and they will probably give you something. If they don't go to the dermatologist or gynecologist and the problem is solved. I had the same problem but on the area under my armpit, I solved it with some cream I bought in pharmacy...I don't remember the name, but it wouldn't help you anyway. Hope this will help you and you'll get better soon.