Okay. So, I'll put it blatiantly. My boyfriend and I had sex for the first time about a week ago. I have irregular periods, and I haven't had an actual one in like. A month. My last one was in October, I believe. And, we didn't have I planned, at all. So when it happened it was unprotected for about a minute or so. Then we stopped and talked about it. And continued with a condom. I'm going to the doctor with my mom later today, but. I don't know. Getting pregnant Isn't an option for me. I'm only 16. My boyfriend is 17. It was a stupid move, but I don't know. I have all the symptoms of my period but no blood. I have had an acne breakout and sore boobs for the past week, those ended recently. But. I also hav a really sensitive stomach now too. I can't remember when that started, but somethings just makes me feel utterly sick, but that could be explained by the fact I havent really eaten anything, and I've gotten skinnier - because my family is short on money. But. The first time my boyfriend and I had sex he didn't cum. So, I'm just worried about pre-ejaculation....

And I'm sorry for the misspelled words. I'm on my iPod.

First of all it's really good that you told your mom. And there's always that possibility. And just because he had the condom off for a few seconds doesn't mean it couldn't happen. He could have pre-ejaculated (which can contain sperm if he had ejaculated earlier. It is said that if a guy pees then it clears/kills the sperm that remained. But it's still debated on all of that) Anyways there's a possibility, but also if you stress or psych yourself out about it then that could make you feel sick. People's bodies respond to stress in different ways, so stress could play a part in how you are feeling. But going to the doctor is good... hope I helped, and let me know how it went if you don't mind.

Hi im all new to this found this website while looking on net. Ive got a situation and i dont no what to do ! please help ! im 17 and ive been in a long term relationship for a while ive always been on the pill and ive recentely changed from the combined to mini pill due to hormones ! ive been on that for about two weeks but about 10 days ago i had diarohea (stomach bug) for two days and i stupidly forgot untill my mum mentioned that the pill wont cover me and i have to wait or use other protection ! %-) of which i realised that i had sex but my b/f did not ejaculate as i dont like it but now i am worried , i cant talk to my mum as she will be really disapointed i no , i did a test but ov it was too early and i decided then to stop taking the pill and see if i come on and i have today but its nothing really a tiny bit of discharge of which i thought i was ok and im not pregnant so then i started taking my pill this morning but im still concerned what should i do and whats the odds ?and how long does it have to be untill you can take a test? sorry if its confusing. thanks

ok lol a little confusing but I managed to kind of get what you're saying. The light period could because you stopped taking the pill. Just because he didn't ejaculate there's still pre-ejaculant... U could go to a clinic where evrything is confidential and get a test and maybe an ultra-sound... sometimes a home test won't show if you are pregnant... and also like you said it might be too early to tell... so wait about a week and take another one and if you're still not confident with those results then go to the clinic.

ok thank you very much, do you think i should carry on as normal taking my pill every day ? i no it sounds bad but if i can help it i dont want to have to go to doctors :/ how early can i take another test do you think ? and if i was pregnant its not to late for an abortion is it ? thanks

well idk because I'm not for sure if the pill could harm the baby (if u are) but just to be on the safe side u probably shouldnt take it, but if ur not going to then if u have sex again u should use a condom all the time.... honestly not sure if it's too late.... but anyways not all home test are accurate so it would b best to go to the doctor... but u can also go to a free clinic and they can give more info that u need.... that way ur parents or whoever won't find out because it's confidential. But going to the clinic or doctor soon, whichever u choose, would b good because the longer u wait the more damage that could b done to u (and the baby if so)

ok well i dont want a baby its not an option for me, when should i take another test ? and do you get early symptoms of pregnancy ?

take another one in about a week.... and you can have symptoms from stress.... but if u r pregnant then thats the reason for the symptoms... so no, no early symptoms

ok i will do that the pill wont interfere with the test will it ?

yeah it could