Hello I'm 18 and I've looked all over the internet and this site and haven't found my specific problem.

My foreskin is attached to the sides of the corona seamlessly, and is also held by small patches of darker skin. It's attached to the underside of the glans as well. I'll assume that I had a circumcision because there isn't enough foreskin (if it wasn't attached) to cover the head.

It doesn't hurt at all unless I stretch the foreskin on the head in any direction. Erections don't hurt either. It's incredibly difficult to clean my penis because the smegma builds up in areas that are hard to clean.

Any information you have will really help. Is this a botched circumcision? or some type of infection? I've been like this my entire life BTW.

I'm not sure what you are describing. I think that your foreskin did not separate completely which is somewhat uncommon. It's called "synechia."

This is the case of where a picture is worth a 1000 words so I'll keep it simple: see a urologist. They can tell you if you've been circumcised and what needs to be done to "fix" it if necessary.

Hope it helps.

Thank you. It's kinda hard to explain, it just looks like the foreskin healed over the glans. I'm pretty sure it can be fixed. The thing that worries me is if they can separate the foreskin from the underside of the glans. I'm afraid it would be quite painful or it can't be done. I think the best thing to do is take your advice and see a urologist. Thanks again.

Heynow,

There is a procedure to separate it if thats what it is. Please talk to the urologist.

Keep us posted. Good luck!

same problem for me please help

Hi Appus,

It's not likely to be an infection.

See a urologist. As I told the original poster this is a case where a picture is worth a 1000 words. You need an examination. A urologist is a specialist here. Your best option.

Good luck.