Hi, My name is Tara. My husband and I could use some help on getting pregnant. We have been trying off and on for a year now and nothing. I have very irregular periods. So its hard to track when I ovulate. I have seen a doctor and she just said to do fertility testing but its hard to do that with my periods. So we are having sex just about every other day. My last three periods have actually been normal starting around the 24th and lasting 4 to 5 days. Until this month. Right now I'm not sure that maybe I could be pregnant or my period has gone irregular again. I usually do have pre-menstrual symptoms like sore nipples lasting about 3 or 4 days, pre- cramping, and the discharge and then I'll start my period. Well, what I thought was pre-menstrual symptoms started about a week and are still continuing but a little different. Not just my nipples are sore but my whole breast and the cramping is different. I have been a little nauseated and tired but again that could be period symptoms. My biggest difference that I noticed though were my breast. And this has lasted a long time, I should have already started my period. So, is it pregnant or another irregular period? And If I'm not pregnant, then please some advice on how to get pregnant! Thanks, Tara

go and see a doctor with a specialty about your problem. the doctor will advice what to do like fertility test or sperm count or if your husband penis is short or too short, put a pillow at the back of your hip while having intercourse to elevate your hip due to the gravity so that the sperm will travel fast because it takes 3 days to reach the egg cell. when the sperm cell didnt reach within 7 days the cell will die. im sorry for my english