I'm 13 and I've been having really bad period cramps. It hurts really bad but I'm worried now because I only feel pain on my right side! Shouldn't I feel pain on both sides when I have period cramps? Is there something wrong with me?

I dont think you should have alot to worry about . (i could be wrong)  But i sometimes have the same thing , some months pain will be on the left , then later be on both , and somedays the right.

hi i'm 18 and have really bad cramps too. like boricuaa i have pains on different sides of my stomach too...i'm pretty sure it's normal. also i have learned ways to help the pain

1.medication like advil

2.don't eat chocolate

3.exercise

4.heating pad or warm bath

I am on birth control to help the bleeding (I also have a blood disprder where my blood does not clot), so maybe ask your doc about any other options next time u go. :) hope this was helpful

I don't really get cramps when i'm on my period, but when i do get cramps i get an empty water bottle, fill it with warm water, and hold it to my stomach while bending over it(best to do it laying down and in a fetile positon(:) Hope i helped!

Goodluck & Godbless<3

When I'm on my period, I mostly get lower back pains and sometimes I get cramps (always on the right side), but my best friend gets super bad cramps. What she does is she rubs her stomach with both hands and goes for a walk. She says it helps her a lot.

Talk to your mum and go to the doctors. I had really bad cramps when I was on mine and I went to the doctors now every month when I have my period I take pills and it helps