SO , IN 2008 I WAS PUT ON THE DEPO PROVERA FOR ABOUT TWO YEARS THEN IN 2010 I STOPPD THE DEPO BECAUSE MY DOCTOR PUT ME ON THE PILL TO GET MY PERIOD BACK! BUT I NEVER GOT IT SO I STOPPD TAKING THE PILL LAST YEAR JUNE AND I WAS NOT ON ANYTHING, ME N MY BOYFRIEND WERE HAVING UNPROTECTED SEX ALL THE TIME BUT I WAS NOT PREGNANT, BUT JUST THESE PAST FEW DAYS IVE BEEN FINDING MYSELF URINATING MORE THAN USUAL & WHEN I DO URINATE IT HURTS, NOT DURING URINATING BUT AS SOON AS IT STOPS THIS PAIN COMES ALONG AND IT FEELS LIKE THE INSIDE OF ME IS LIKE SWALLON, LIKE IT JUST STARTS TO TIGHTN UP BUT THEN A FEW SECONDS LATER THE PAIN IS GONE, THEN I NOTICED THAT THERE WAS BLOOD WITH A BIT OF CLOTTING & AFTER I FINSH IM FINDING MYSELF WANTING TO GO AGAIN, IVE DONE EVERYTHING EVERYONE TELLS ME TO DO, DRINK ALOT OF WATER BUT IT STILL STAYS THE SAME. IM FINDING MYSELF REALLY TIRED LATELY, REALLY MOODY, JUST NOT MYSELF! I DONT KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME, COULD I BE PREGNANT? PLEASE HELP!

Well it is possible. Have you done a pregnancy test? But, these urinating problems could be caused by some kind of infection as well. These are also some symptoms of urinary tract infection: blood in urine, pain or burning with urination, urge to urinate again... You've noticed blood in your urine or it was in your discharge?