I have burning urine problem and it burns a lot that I want to scream while urinating. And it’s not only about burning urine but it is also followed by pain and the worse thing is that I have very frequent need to urinate and than I have only four or five drops of urine or not have it at all. Is there anyone who could tell me what this burning urine might be?

I’ll tell you for I had few times urine infection, I was treated with antibiotics and it has reoccurred few times and for that I was taking some low dose of antibiotic for a longer period of time for there was a little blood traces on my urine also. It is more likely you have urine infection for the symptoms you have such as pain and burning urine and frequent need to urinate. I know that feeling of burning urine it’s not pleasant at all and I advice you go to the doc for this infection may be easily spread on kidneys which might become very complicated condition. If you happen to have fever, rigors and the pain on the lower back area than it may indicate that the infection has spread on kidneys. So you better go to the doc just to get proper treatment, you’ll probably have urine lab test done and urine culture that will show which bacteria have caused it and according to that you’ll be prescribed the proper antibiotic. I also ultrasound control in order to determine infection’s source for I had urinary infection reoccurrences or even cystoscopy might be performed for these urine infection are also considered as uncomplicated cystitis.